The Living Animation Workshops
The Living Animation Series of Workshops was initiated in 2009 following requests from various academics and professionals for a substantial interaction, based on developing the Creative Arm of Animation Content. Since then more than eleven hundred individuals have participated in the workshops across the country.
Participants get a hands-on experience of the learning methods practised at the best media schools in the world. They also get a taste of the demands of the professional world. The workshops also attempt to bring about an essential awareness of the medium that are omitted in the short term courses.
For details /registrations call on 91 98461 37017 or email email@example.com
- Member of Academic Team, Course Designer, Mentor, Consultant Toonz Webel Academy, Kolkata, 2004
- Member of the Faculty, Animation Film Design, National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad.2001-02 Film Guidance, Character design, Stop Motion Animation, Animation Principles.
Visiting Professor/ faculty
- MIT Institute of Design, Pune. Sub: Character design, Animation film design, Experimental animation and music
- CEPT University, Ahmedabad Sub: Introduction to the Animation Language
- DJ Academy of Design, Coimbatore Sub: Character design, Stop Motion Animation
- National Institute of Design, Bangalore Sub: Character development and Design
- Framing A Twisted Tale, Series of countrywide seminars on Animation Art and the Profession, Toonz Academy India (2007-08)
- Actor behind the Actions- A talk for Arena Animation Park Street, Kolkata |2008
- Childrenz Animation Workshop (copyright). Toonz Animation. Workshop Director, Mentor, India, Trivandrum. Created 8 short films with Children in various media. More than 15 International Festival screenings. (2004-05)
- Electronic Arts (India), Hyderabad
- Wiztoonz, Bangalore
- Academy of Animation and Gaming, Delhi
- Manipal University, Bangalore
- Arena Animation Indore, Chandigarh, Chowringhee (Kolkata)
Reports and Reviews: